We have a blog series, the Staff Q&A, to help you get to know the people at SCCLF here to help you invest in community. Today, we are learning more about Sedeyia Bellamy, our Midlands Community Development Loan Officer.
01. Tell us what you do here at SCCLF.
I am a Loan Officer for the midlands area. My role is to build and manage our loan portfolio. To do so, my job involves networking and creating relationships with entrepreneurs and other entities with similar missions.
02. What’s your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of my job is the initial contact I make with potential clients. I find it inspiring to listen and witness the passion they have to fulfill their dreams.
03. What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
I simply love spending time with family and friends. Oh, and shopping!
04. What is something you’re looking forward to, either personally or professionally?
Both personally and professionally, I am looking forward to making a difference in the communities that shaped me.
05. Is there anything you want people to know, either about you or about SCCLF?
SCCLF is a great source for community development here in South Carolina, and I am truly excited about the opportunity to be a part of the impact they are making.
Sedeyia can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (854) 222-3322.