Today is the Opportunity Finance Network (OFN) Advocacy Day. We support OFN’s Advocacy Day because the CDFI story is about financing opportunities to create economic impact where it is needed most. We are proud to be an OFN member organization and part of a network of CDFI’s that create affordable housing, healthy food access, jobs, small business growth, community facilities, and more.
So far this year, South Carolina Community Loan Fund has made six loans totaling $7.5 million in financing. These loans have resulted in $20.1 million in development and helped create or retain 115 jobs. We invite you to learn more about our #CDFIstory by reflecting with us on some of the loans and programs we have funded in 2016:
- $1,000,000 to Second Harvest of Metrolina, Inc. http://conta.cc/1Rqi9RG
- $80,000 to Elite Tactical Laser Tag, LLC http://conta.cc/1ZLFHnz
- $75,000 to Market on Main of Lake View, LLC http://conta.cc/1ViD8dL
- $6,200,000 for Renaissance Shops at Phillips Avenue http://conta.cc/1qTDJp5
- $12,500 for Feeding Innovation Spartanburg http://bit.ly/1TmAP3P
Learn more about OFN and the #CDFIstory campaign at ofn.org. More information about SCCLF, our lending programs, and borrowers here.