We provide a range of technical assistance services and programs to help you make your community development project a success.
Would you like to learn more about bringing a technical assistance program or event to your community? Contact Kelly Sharkey, Program Manager, at email@example.com for more information.
Seeking financing from SCCLF means you have the support and counsel of a Community Development Lending Officer in your region. Our Lending Officers are available to help guide you through the application process and address your individual needs and challenges.
Pete’s Mobile Auto and Truck Repair in Columbia, SC utilized one-on-one assistance to secure financing for their community business. Read their success story here.
Workshops and Events
- Borrowing 101- learn the basics of securing financing for your community development project
- Borrowing 201- learn the basics of how to structure the capital stack for your community development project
- Housing Development 101- learn the basics of how to secure financing for your affordable housing project
- Live, Work, & Worship- learn how to develop church or other faith-based organization’s assets for the benefit of your community
- New Markets Tax Credits- an overview of the NMTC program with examples of NMTC financed projects both in and outside South Carolina.
- Investing in Community Summit- this two-day event provides technical assistance, education, and networking opportunities to individuals, businesses, municipalities, and nonprofits seeking to grow their community development capacity.
We offer intensive eight-week entrepreneurial training programs several times annually. Feeding Innovation supports entrepreneurs seeking to start or expand businesses that increase healthy food access to underserved communities. Local Entrepreneur Acceleration Program, or LEAP, supports and develops minority-owned and operated small businesses.
Visit our Programs page to learn more.